22 July, 2005

Pournami in Melbourne

First things first….. Please don’t think that I am writing as if Pournami (full moon day) falls only in Melbourne, and that Pournami in Chennai is any less beautiful.

The point is that, I have not had the time to enjoy the wonderful sight in Bangalore, or Chennai, thanks to the unkind working hours (sathyamaa solren!! ).

What makes the Pournami sight stunning here was the bald autumn struck trees in the foreground with the full moon as the backdrop.

I have tried to capture the captivating sight on my camera, but with very limited success, I must admit. The USP of the collection is the way nature has been combined with the city traffic (you are right.. I am trying desperately to sell this), and don’t miss the last one which is a result of the author’s sheer wizardry, which I am sure is going to be talked about as the latest breakthrough in still photography.

Have fun……

Arun


No comments: