17 January, 2006

The Midas touch

Yeah… It makes a huge difference….I hate self praise… but what can I do if facts point in just the direction that I interpret them….

The all powerful brothers of India Inc parted ways in a few months after I left the company…. The binding force was missing… The current organization I am working for has given guidance that they are going to make the second billion in 24 months, while they took 23 years to hit the first billion….

Now… the third of the series.. it is not as significant as the above.. but just goes on to add a little more credibility to my statements.. THE MIDAS TOUCH

Sri Lanka lose by 100 odd runs against Australia on Friday evening…..

The pace spearhead’s bowling figures read 10-0-67-0

Saturday afternoon.. Something happened…..

Tuesday Evening…. Sri Lanka maul South Africa by nearly 100 runs…. Because something happened last Saturday….. The pace spearhead’s bowling figures read
8-2-21-2

Now what happened last Saturday… just a few minutes of inspiring presence.. it does work wonders…..


2 comments:

Hariharan said...

nice one.. but nothinm seems to have happened to me over 19 years..

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaha!!!!!!

Newly weds beware of Arun, he seems to have the MIDAS touch;);)

And when if the touch going to work wonders on me????? and dont say "Ask and it shall not be delivered" :p:p