19 October, 2006

Finally it has Donned on me!

The movie buff in me wakes up every Thursday, and works feverishly to decide on the movie that would going to set the pace for that weekend.
And today, I just realized that I am actually looking forward to a Shah Rukh film, the Bollywood equivalent of Kollywood’s Vijayakanth. Theiir approach is going to be the same, irrespective of the character, still they rule the masses, either with sheer screen presence, metaphorically and literally respectively, or unintended comic sense.

The only difference this time, is that the movie I am looking forward to, incidentally has Shah Rukh, and to me he is not the one who will steal the show. I expect Boman Irani to steal the show, and Priyanka Chopra to steal my heart yet again J. If Shah Rukh sings ~Mein Hoon Kaun~, he might just get the best prize for winning the Fancy Dress competition for aping Big B.
And Farhan Akhtar’s technical finesse is something I am really excited about…

So, To see or not too see is not the question. when to see is the only question!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose u have demonstrated unintended comic sense by means of this post.

I wudnt even dare compare SRK and Gaptain, the former is way way ahead and in a different league.

As for when u are going to watch it, i say Sunday. What say u??? Ah Priyanka......bhagwan ne usko fursat main banaya:D:D:D:D

Arun Sriram said...

SRK and Gapten have their respective domains to take care of, and are doing an awesome job.. no doubt :))).. and yes don on sunday...