16 February, 2006

Why Sanjanaa goes to sleep soon after sunset

Sanju is just a kid. So she can afford to sleep longer..
Sanju wakes up at six. Therefore she sleeps early.
Sanju does not watch TV in the evening. Therefore she sleeps early.



The truth was something different and it dawned on me just this week.
Tennis on Tuesday evening, tennis on Wednesday evening and cricket today evening..
11:15 on Tuesday , 10:15 on Wednesday, and just managing to stay awake now….
I am feeling tired at sunset too..Sanju has been active all day everyday…while I have been warming the seat all day everyday… she has been playing all day, and I have preferred to have my eyes glues on the computer screen during the day and the TV screen after that..

This week has been like the one of those PT classes that were few and far between.. and in true McDonalds style “I’m loving it”

Come next week, and I will be reminded of those glorious childhood days…
“…. Porum veyilla thalai la vaangindadhu.. naaliku vera seekaram ezhundhukanum..”

Yeppppp…. As I am eagerly awaiting my parents’ arrival here, I already see what is in store.. atleast.. there is no homework to spoil my evenings I guess, but I am sure there would be moments of dejavu….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vayasu Aachu da!!!!! Free-a Vidu :D:D:D:D

And Oh those days when we hardly wasted any Solar energy and then used it all up in the night. Hmmm!!!!

AG said...

dei.. that baby looks DITTO like my cousin sis da.. she's 4 yrs old.. and HER NAME IS ALSO SANJANA!!!...:-)

Anonymous said...

Anindita here...
wish our darling Sanjana a big hello from her Ani Aunty :)