29 June, 2006

Tho Thweeeth

After seeing my cute 6 month old nephew in Singapore and two days after I made my newborn niece’s photo as the desktop wallpaper… here are my quick thoughts on that glorious phase of one's life

Wish I remained a newborn forever. Just imagine, my only job is just to do nothing.. people around me keep trying their best to see me happy.. just wait for those naughty smiles to emanate from my otherwise innocent face… each one of my moves is interpreted into multiple expressions left best to their respective imaginations… I have no language to learn… just cry for everything.. and my wishes are answered….i yawn.. I am cute…is there any other time in life .. when people find u cute when u r just plain sleeping….new dresses galore….just to ensure that the digital camera batteries run out of charge every two days…. Wish I remained a newborn forever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enna bassu romba emotional aita..en aachu! :)

Anonymous said...

yaaru indha new born niece?
anand's kid?

and nephew?

vin

Arun Sriram said...

hey vinaya.. rendume en cousins oda kuttigal