06 October, 2005

Need a break???

These are the five things that come to my mind as to what the indices should be to measure whether you really deserve a break…. You can add yours!


1. You promptly pick up the landline receiver when you get a call on your mobile
2. You Ctrl C on your desktop and do the Ctrl V on your laptop to transfer data
3. You think it is Tuesday on a Monday morning, just because you worked the previous day.
4. You find 25 unread mails in your personal mail box (This has not happened to me atleast!)
5. You type in a web url in the SAP transaction code field (This is an accountant’s first indicator)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Saying Hello without Picking receiver in the late night when you are fed up with OTR data migration"

I think this you have not included because you did. But I still remember that because I was sitting next to you in those nights.

Anonymous said...

" ...You find 25 unread mails in your personal mail box (This has not happened to me atleast!)"


Yeah , in your case you would have checked for new mails atleast 25 times ..... What better way to kill time than to press the refresh button to check for mails .... :)

AG said...

Ha ha.. I can mebbe write a blog with the following theme:
'Five things that come to my mind as to what the indices should be to measure whether you really need some work on hand'
Ive been totally vetty for the last few months and all I've been doing is.... (Wait for my blog:-))