19 November, 2006

This one's for you, my Raakhi-ng sis! :)

This little eight liner is presented in a rather unconventional format
But hope this conveys the meaning that it sets out to :)

When we met after a decade, time just froze
When we get to talk, distances simply decrease
The friendly warmth , makes me feel at home
Are you the fridge, or are you the room heater?

If you are Q, then I am U,
Regardless of what happens
I will remain your shadow,
I will always be beside you...

Your's,
No longer raakhi-ng bro

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
yaaru paa indha ponnu?

Anonymous said...

When we met after a decade
I was sceptical and distant
you persisted
and i am glad u did
remember the day when u wore scouts shorts
remember the day when u acted as our spy
remember the day when u acted too smart

remember the day when we met again
remember the days i laughed so much
remember the day u tried to drive
remember the warmth...the care
thanks for being there!
u lighten up my day!!

Anonymous said...

waah waah waah!!!!! kavithai mela kavithai!!!!! and nice one from the very "anonymous" commentor :p as well.

orey pullu arikidhu paa:D:D

Lavanya said...

I din't quite get this one;-) but all the same, the person to whom this is intended ,well she would appreciate it?!!