10 September, 2006

50 Not Out..

This is post number 50 on vaaman… and it’s a milestone that gives me a decent level of satisfaction, and I hope I have given you a little bit of variety and an element of unpredictability as to what my new post would cover.

I sincerely thank you for taking time off to visit my blog irrespective of how regularly you do this, and I only hope that I can entertain you enough to bring you back on to this page, and manage to leave a frown in your face, when you don’t find an update.

The blogging platform has helped me lots in knowing new people and making new friends. Blogging has opened my eyes to views others hold on topics, that I think deserve atleast 500 words of web space. It has also made me read the posts of fellow bloggers, and it certainly helps to know what fellow common man thinks and not just what the Netas say that they are thinking.

Its been a pleasure presenting my thoughts to you, and I shall do all that I can, to keep this going, and keep raising the bar as we progress in this journey

Well begun is half done, but unless it is fully done, the result is better than none (This part of unwarranted filasafee is brought to you by Arun :) )

Cheers!

8 comments:

Shreyas Ramanathan said...

congrats man...suggest good time to remove the word verification option for comments so that more of us can leave "valuable" insights on vaaman :)-

Anonymous said...

Hey Kulla,
Congrats da. Yours is one of the blogs I regularly read- so keep up the good work.

Lavanya

Lavanya said...

That anon comment is not me. Just letting you know:-)Good work btw

Arun Sriram said...

Hello Shreyas, Anonymous Lavanya and Non anonymous Lavanya :)! Thanks for your wishes...
Shreyas.. I am not able to get the full import of "valuable".. clarifikesan please..i had more spam comments coming in than genuine ones, and hence had to install word verification..

Anonymous said...

illay da if you feel something is spam you could always delete it. but having verification you are discouraging people from commenting. get opinions and then choose what needs to stay....purinjudha

Shreyas

Anonymous said...

dude. after some day we will be releasing all your write ups as a book. what do u say. keep up the good work. Really your blog is very imaginative and interesting. it speaks ur mind. all the best to go for 100 and more.
regards
vijay.c

Anonymous said...

Wow machi!!!! Congrats on the half century. Now bat-up!!!!!

It indeed is a sense of achievement. I might sometimes be late on ur blog, but i wont miss a post:) Keep them coming.

And the last punch line.....pull arikidu da :D:D:D:D

Arun Sriram said...

@vijay... thanks da.. u constant mails wrt my blog has been a great motivation..
@pramod.. u think i will allow u to skip my post...andthe punch line.. what to do... koodave porandhadhu