28 September, 2006

Lecture From the Sun to a Son

I had to get up and travel to the city real early today morning for an appointment. It was such a pleasant sight to see the sun real bright as early as 6:30.And this is what the Sun had to tell me, to ensure that I enjoy every moment of this spring...

Where were you yesterday morning
Were you hiding under the blanket?
Where were you yesterday morning
Were you still dreaming big time ?

I wait for you every morning
To get a glimpse of the fresh you
And you fail to meet me
When I am young and bright

I don’t want to leave you
In the influence of the dark
So I illuminate your world
Shining through the Moon

Has there ever been a day
When I have failed to rise
Seen the best and the worst
But never shrunk or shrugged

Its time for you to wake up
Enjoy the genuine brightness
Soak up in the real warmth
And liven up your own world!

3 comments:

Preetam said...

really well written.... a big message expressed in a simple way..

Hariharan said...

absolutely awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful da!!!!! and 630 AM??? U allrite????? Inikku Melbourne le bayangara mazhai and puyal kaatha??? :D:D:D:D:D

As for eth Rahul Dravid piosts, they were LOL!!!!! but I suppose when 100 million people think he is answerable to them, he cant do much different!!!!